メンズビゲンカラーリンス Men's Bigen Coloring Conditioner
Bluish soft black
Soft dark browm
Content: 160g No. of Colors: 3
How to use
Squeeze out conditioner
After shampooing, dry hair well with a towel, and take out an appropriate amount of conditioner (about the size of half a ping-pong ball for short hair) onto your palm.
Apply with your hands
Apply conditioner to the entire hair, especially the areas with gray hair, and avoid rubbing it onto your scalp.
Tips to avoid staining your hands
– After application, immediately wash your hands and nails
– Use gloves
- Leave on for 3 minutes.
Rinse well, and dry hair well with an old towel which you do not mind getting stained.
- * If your hand or skin is stained, wash well using soap, etc. Even if the stain still remains, it will gradually come off in a few days.
- * If used on bare hands, stains may remain on your hands and nails, depending on the type and condition of your skin.
- * Use gloves to avoid staining your hands and nails.
- * Apply a generous amount to the areas with gray hair standing out.
- * Permed or colored hair, or parts with damaged hair may be colored too darkly. Ash or Natural Black may color stronger in bluish or purplish shades, and Dark Brown may color stronger in reddish or purplish shades.
- * If you stop using this product, your hair color will gradually go back to the original color.